Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Site for Booksellers!

Funny.  I posted about Homeschool Classifieds the other day and I get an invitation in my e-mail inbox to be among the first to join another homeschool book selling site.  Ironically enough, the site is called sellhomeschoolbooks.com.  If not catchy, it's easy an address easily remembered!

Though I'm still getting a bit used to this site, it's really easy to use.  Posting is similar to e-bay, though much less complicated.  The best part is that it's FREE!!  Looks like you could use some options that would cost money. This leads me to believe that someday they may decide to charge for membership fees and other niceties on the site.  But, for now, I'm taking advantage of my free year.

Check it out.  Be one of the founding members.  Who knows what you might find there.

No comments: