Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Yes, I'm Still Here

I have been a bit busy with birthday party planning, birthday celebrations, school, illness, etc., etc.  You know, the same thing all you other homeschool moms are busy with. 

I have a couple of children who are just about finished with all of their planned school-work for the year.  How can that be?!  I'm not complaining...just a bit shocked.  With the warm temperatures we've been having, it really feels like we're close to summer & I am so excited!

I've been checking out the 24/7 Homeschool Convention over at the Home Educating Family.  So far, I really am enjoying it and can see it as a very instrumental tool in my school planning and encouragement. It's free, so go on over and check it out.

Speaking of Homeschool Conventions, will you be attending one (or more) this year?  I was really hoping to make it to either the Midwest or Northeast convention, but it really doesn't look like that's going to happen.  However, with all of the information, blogs, virtual conventions, etc., I've been able to find on-line recently, I'm thinking I just may take a weekend in June to hunker down in a coffee shop near-by and get some encouragement and make some decisions.  

Hope your school-days are going well.  Let me know what you're up to!

No comments: