Monday, June 13, 2011

Question

Well, seeing as there are, indeed, some of you out there reading this, I have a question for you.

What do you use in planning your homeschool year?  A printed planner such as the Well-Planned Day, a CD or e-book of many forms that you can print out and fill a notebook with (such as over at TOS), printables from Donna Young, a homemade spreadsheet or other such thing, software, or something else.  Maybe you don't plan at all - that would be a whole new concept for me.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'll be doing this year, but before I say anything, I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

Ted Snyder said...

Using ACE has taken care of almost all the planning for us. Basically Ted and I sit down together, look over the goals we set for each child last year and compared that with what actually was accomplished. Then we decide how far we think they can go during the coming year. He records our new goals on the spreadsheet he made on the computer and I figure out what we have on hand and what needs to be ordered. I then divide that order into 6 - 9 groups(depending on how much all will cost) and decide what month each part must be ordered. All the time enjoying some yummy dessert while everyone is in bed! : ) -Dawn